- Sponsor a fundraising event and achieve your marketing objectives
- Make a philanthropic donation to a core program or new initiative
- Volunteer as a team and provide an opportunity for your employees to participate in a meaningful way that will play a part in caring for people living with and at risk of HIV
- Engage in cause marketing by designating a portion of proceeds from the sale of an item or service to Casey House, then share your intentions with customers to let them know how you are contributing to the community
- Purchase a corporate table at June’s HIV+ Eatery and bring colleagues, clients, or prospective buyers to a different kind of dinner
The support of small businesses and leading corporations helps make it possible for Casey House to support and empower members of our community, advocate by amplifying their voices, partner with them to achieve their health and wellness goals, and make their humanity more visible than their challenges.
For more information about how your business can help, contact Deanna Beran, development officer, corporate giving and sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org